Your Guide To Auctions And COVID-19
The Auction Group takes auctioneering back to where it began – an honest, transparent method of sale, a relaxed but professional environment for buyers and sellers to come together to transact in the fairest way possible, for mutual gain.
In this e-Book we cover:
- Interventions and social distancing,
- Lock down and what it means on auction day,
- Controlling the elements within your control on-site,
- Bidding by proxy phone bidding, tech platforms and the auctioneer’s authority,
- Parties working with buyers and sellers before, during and after auction day,
- In Rooms and controlling what is controllable,
- Documentation, good deals and good relationships have good paperwork.